Warren Crowley is an Associate Attorney at the G3PM Irvine office and has considerable experience in both plaintiff and defense personal injury litigation. Now, he primarily defends personal injury cases including auto accidents, slip and falls, wrongful death, pedestrian accidents, and more.
Warren’s experience helps him understand the strengths and weaknesses of both sides of a case making him a well-rounded advocate for his clients.
Warren is an Eagle Scout continues to be involved in local church services and charity events in his community. He loves surfing, playing basketball and spending time with his wife and daughter.
- California, 2021
- Chapman University School of Law
- J.D. (2020)
- Brigham Young University – Idaho
- B.S. (2016)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The State Bar of California
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
Past Employment Positions
- Shawn Steel Law Firm, Seal Beach, CA
- Sarabi Law, APC, Tustin, CA
- Woods|Williford, P.C., Irvine, CA