Dallas J. Doering is an associate attorney working out of the San Diego Office. Dallas enjoys representing individuals and businesses in premises liability, personal injury claims, and motor vehicle accidents. He is able to apply his Midwestern roots in reaching favorable results for our clients.
Dallas was born and raised in southwestern Nebraska. He obtained his Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from the University of Nebraska-Kearney in 2017 and his Juris Doctorate from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in 2020. While in law school, Dallas was the Chair of the Moot Court Honor Society and was a Certified Legal Intern at the San Diego County’s Public Defenders’ Office.
Outside of the office and courtroom, Dallas enjoys spending time with his fiancé and family, visiting wineries and breweries, and traveling to new places.
- California 2021
- University of Nebraska-Kearney
- B.S. - Political Science, 2017
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- J.D. 2020
Honors and Awards
- Moot Court Honor Society - Chair
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence for the highest grade in a law school class
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
Past Employment Positions
- San Diego County Public Defenders Office 2017-2020