Elham joined Gates, Gonter, Guy, Proudfoot & Muench LLP in April 2017. Prior to joining the firm, Elham lived and practiced law New Orleans, Louisiana. His experience ranges in both state and federal matters, particularly relating to insurance defense, tort, and complex labor and employment litigation.
A native of California, Elham graduated cum laude from the University of California, Los Angeles with a B.A. in Political Science. He received his Juris Doctor from Tulane University Law School, where he served as a Member of the Tulane Law Journal.
- California, 2016
- Texas, 2016
- Louisiana, 2010
- U.S. District Courts Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana
- Unites States Court of Appeal, Fifth Circuit
- Tulane University Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Juris Doctor
- University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. Political Science
Honors and Awards
- During law school, Elham was selected to extern for the Honorable Ivan L.R. Lemelle of the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member of the Orange County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Hangartner, Rydberg, & Terrell, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Associate, December 2013 – February 2016
- Middleberg, Riddle & Gianna, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Associate, October 2010 – December 2013