Kiran S. Idrees is an Associate Attorney with Gates, Gonter, Guy, Proudfoot & Muench LLP. Ms. Idrees graduated University of Houston with a Bachelors of Science in Psychology. Thereafter, she left her southern roots and travelled to California to obtain her Juris Doctorate from University of LaVerne College of Law.
Ms. Idrees’s practice is focused on civil litigation with an emphasis on insurance defense for automobile collisions.
Outside of the office and courtroom, Ms. Idrees spends her time as a research assistant to Dr. Paul Naccachian at the University of LaVerne College of Law.
- California, May 2023
- 2014-2017: University of Houston - Bachelors of Science, Psychology
- 2018-2022: University of LaVerne College of Law - Juris Doctor
Honors and Awards
- CALI award for the Journal of Law, Business and Ethics
- Journal of Law, Business and Ethics, Staff Writer
- Exceptional Advocacy in a Clinical Program, Rios Eubanks APC
- Thomas Tang National Moot Court Team, Member
- Deans List, Spring 2022
- American Constitutional Society, Vice President
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Bar
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of Gita B. Kapur and Associates - Fullerton, CA - Law Clerk
- United States Law Center - Corona, CA - Law Clerk
- Rios Eubanks, APC - Ontario, CA - Law Clerk