Areas of Practice
Orange County Office
Taha Majeed is an associate with the firm’s Irvine office. He diligently represents and defends clients in a wide range of civil cases, including those arising from motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, and disputes involving property, business and employment.
Mr. Majeed received his J.D. in 2020 from the University of San Diego School of Law, with a concentration in Business and Corporate Law, completing top 10% of his first year class. While excelling in his academics, he gained practical legal experience from providing tax consultation to corporations, to supporting in-house counsel for a sports analytics company. Additionally, he interned for the United States Attorney’s Office in the Criminal Division’s Major Frauds section, enforcing federal law against public fraud and corruption.
Prior to working for G3PM, he represented claimants in complex employment arbitration disputes, and plaintiffs dealing with contractual and fiduciary breaches.
On his free time, Mr. Majeed enjoys playing basketball, trying new restaurants, and spending time with his family.
- California, 2021
- University of California, Riverside
- B.A. Political Science, Intentional Affairs, 2015
- University of San Diego School of Law
- J.D., 2020
Honors and Awards
- Pro Bono Achievement Award
- USD School of Law, Civil Clinic - 2021 Outstanding Clinic Intern Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- K&L Law Group, P.C.
- Golden Set Analytics
- University of San Diego School of Law, Civil Clinic
- U.S. Attorney's Office
- Department of Financial Protection & Innovation
- For Purpose Law Group, P.C.