Nathan E. Malone is a litigation attorney who has been practicing since 2007. Before becoming an attorney he worked as an insurance claims manager handling litigated claims, which spawned a passion for the law. His practice is focused exclusively in civil personal injury litigation, premises liability, environmental tort, products liability, and defense of Homeowners Associations. He has defended countless individuals and businesses including movie theatres, supermarkets, and veterinary hospitals against personal injury and premises liability claims. Mr. Malone has represented also creditors and Homeowners Associations in Federal Bankruptcy Court, including adversary proceedings. His passion is protecting people and businesses from fraudulent or frivolous claims and lawsuits.
- California State Bar, licensed in 2007.
- May 1998 - Whittier College - Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
- May 2005 - Western State University College of Law - J.D.
Honors and Awards
- 1998 - Robert T. Clausen Award for Excellence in Business Administration
- 2005 - Witkin Award for Excellence in International Business
Professional Associations and Memberships
- CA State Bar
- Orange County Bar Association