Jasmine received her undergraduate degree from University of California, Riverside and her juris doctor from Western State University College of Law. Prior to joining G3PM, Jasmine gained substantial litigation experience representing a wide variety of corporations and assisted in successfully obtaining multi-million dollar judgments.
While she is not practicing law, Jasmine enjoys traveling the world, dancing ballet, riding her bike, hiking, camping, playing piano, and enjoying the outdoors.
- California, 2010
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 2011
- United States District Court, District of Colorado, 2013
- University of California, Riverside, BA, Business Economics
- Western State University College of Law, Juris Doctor
Honors and Awards
- WSU Law Review Member
- Recipient of Witkin Award in academic excellence for Professional Skills II
- Recipient of Business Law Certificate
- Recipient of Exemplary Public Service Certificate
- UCR Deans List and Chancellor's List
Past Employment Positions
- Los Angeles County District Attorneys Office, Hardcore Gang Unit, Law Clerk
- Wade & Lowe, Associate Attorney