Pete has been an attorney specializing in civil litigation defense for more than 35 years. He has tried over 120 jury trials to verdict throughout the counties of Southern California. Pete is an Advocate with the American Board of Trial Advocates. He has extensive experience in defending vehicle liability, premises liability, employment liability and Elder Abuse claims.
Pete defended and tried to defense verdict two of the biggest fire losses in the history of Orange County–the Anaheim Fire litigation and the 2151 Michelson Fire litigation filed against Standard Brands Paint Corporation. He has extensive experience handling and defending catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases. Pete lives with his wife, Rita, and two children in Orange County, CA.
- California, 1974
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1975
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D., 1974
- Law Review: Loyola University Law Review, 1971 - 1974
- California State University, Fullerton, California
- B.A., Political Science, Cum Laude, 1970
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Rank of Advocate, 1999 - 2010
- Orange County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Hill, Genson, Even, Crandall & Wade, Partner, 1976 - 2002
- Spray, Gould & Bowers, Associate, 1974 - 1976