Gabriel Rubalcaba is an Associate Attorney at Gates, Gonter, Guy, Proudfoot & Muench LLP. Before joining G3PM, Gabriel worked in various roles in insurance claims, in-house insurance defense, and personal injury.
Gabriel is also a veteran of the United States Coast Guard. During his time in the Coast Guard, he participated in search and rescue, immigration, and law enforcement missions off the coast of Florida, the Caribbean Sea, and on the great lakes of Michigan.
When not practicing law, Gabriel enjoys camping with his family, cooking, golfing, playing guitar, and watching baseball.
- Western State College of Law, Irvine, CA
- Juris Doctor
- Art Institute of California, Santa Ana, CA
- Bachelor of Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Diego County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Avrek Law, Newport Beach, CA - Attorney
- Kemper Insurance, Cerritos, CA - Paralegal
- Auto Club of Southern California - Claims Representative