Stacy Smith practices in the areas of automobile accident liability, premises liability, wrongful death claims, and homeowner’s association litigation. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Texas at Austin and her Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego.
In her spare time, Stacy is active in the sporting events of her three daughters, volunteers at school, and is a member of the Parent Teacher Association. She is also an active member of the Texas Exes Alumni Association and loves going to Texas Longhorn football games. She enjoys spending time with her family, paddleboard fishing, wakeboarding, rafting in Colorado, and wine tasting.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D., 2000
- University of Texas at Austin, BBA Finance
- B.B.A., Finance, 1994
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member, 2008 - Present
- State Bar of Texas, Member, 2006 - Present
- State Bar of Nevada, Member, 2001- Present
Past Employment Positions
- Gates, O'Doherty, Gonter & Guy, LLP, 2007-2013
- Bullivant Houser Bailey PC, 2005-2007
- Alverson, Taylor, Mortensen, Nelson & Sanders, 2001-2005