Corey Tolmasoff is an Associate Attorney at Gates, Gonter, Guy, Proudfoot & Muench. His are of focus is CA Lemon Law and representing major automobile manufacturers. Prior to joining the firm, he represented children in Dependency Law with the Children’s Advocacy Group, Inc. in San Bernardino CA.
In his free time, Corey enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters, watching sports, movies, playing games, and DIY home projects.
- California, December 2019
- Western State College of Law, Irvine CA – JD
- Columbia University, New York – BA Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Witkin Award – Torts II and Sales
- Douglas Schroder Award (Law Review)
Past Employment Positions
- Children’s Advocacy Group, Inc. - Attorney