Aryan Vahedy is an associate with the firm’s Irvine office.
Mr. Vahedy received his J.D. in 2018 from University of San Diego School of Law, with a concentration in Criminal Litigation. He was a member of the prestigious Moot Court Executive Board and competed in intramural and national competitions, receiving First Place Brief and Honorable Mention Oralist awards along the way. He also participated in Trial Advocacy for which he received Honors.
During his time in law school, Mr. Vahedy interned at the Orange County District Attorney’s Office, DNA Unit, where he assisted in furthering court recognition of RapidHIT technology as a means of generating admissible DNA evidence in criminal proceedings. Additionally, Mr. Vahedy interned with the San Diego County District Attorney’s Office, Superior Court Division, where he advanced his oral argument and legal writing skills.
On his free time, Mr. Vahedy enjoys playing soccer and discovering new food spots.
- California, 2018
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2019
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2019
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D. 2018
- Criminal Litigation Concentration
- University of California, Riverside, B.S. in Biology, 2012
Honors and Awards
- Trial Advocacy, Honors
- Pro Bono Achievement Award
- USD, Alumni Torts Tournament - First Place Brief
- USD, Alumni Torts Tournament - Semi-Finalist
- Saul Lefkowitz National Moot Court Competition - Top 10 Briefs
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association
- Iranian American Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Orange County District Attorney's Office, DNA Unit
- San Diego County District Attorney's Office, Superior Court Division