Emilia Daryanavard is an Associate Attorney with Gates, Gonter, Guy, Proudfoot & Muench LLP. Ms. Daryanavard graduated University of California, Irvine with Bachelor of Arts in English Literature. Thereafter, she obtained her Juris Doctorate from Golden Gate University School of Law.
Ms. Daryanavard’s practice is focused on civil litigation with an emphasis on insurance defense for personal injury and wrongful death. Having worked with plaintiffs, defendants, and insurance companies, Ms. Daryanavard is experienced in understanding the parties views during settlement negotiations and litigation.
Outside of the legal profession, Ms. Daryanavard enjoys spending time at the beach, exploring scenic views, hiking, and living an active lifestyle.
- California, May 2023
- Golden Gate University, School of Law, San Francisco, CA
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors Lawyering Program, Member
- Law Review, Member
- University of California, Irvine, CA
- Bachelor of Arts, English Literature
- Tau Sigma National Honor Society
Honors and Awards
- Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Dean's List
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Bar
Past Employment Positions
- MacDonald & Cody, LLP, Irvine, CA
- Anna Dubrovsky Law Group, San Francisco, CA