Christine Salib is an Associate Attorney with Gates, Gonter, Guy, Proudfoot & Muench LLP. Ms. Salib’s practice is focused on civil pre-litigation and litigation with an emphasis on insurance defense for automobile collisions. Her experience includes the representation of insurers and policyholders in legal proceedings and other insurance related matters in both State and Federal Courts.
Outside of the legal profession, Ms. Salib is an avid runner, loves being in the great outdoors and travelling with her husband and three children.
- Admitted to the State Bar of California
- University of West Los Angeles, School of Law (UWLA)
- Juris Doctor
- University of Southern California (USC)
- B.A. in Business Administration with an emphasis in Real Estate Finance
- Minor in Art History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Bar
- Orange County Association of Realtors
Past Employment Positions
- Muhar, Garber, Av & Duncan