Areas of Practice
Orange County Office
Vincent “Vince” Brunello is a partner at the G3PM Irvine office. Vince has been with G3PM since 2016, when he joined the firm as a law clerk.
Vince represents both individuals and businesses in both litigation and transactional matters. His primary focus is litigating and defending personal injury cases, with an emphasis on premises liability, construction defect, product liability and catastrophic injury/wrongful death cases.
Since being admitted to the State Bar of California, Vince has developed a reputation as an aggressive, but fair-minded litigator. He works tirelessly to ensure that his clients obtain the best possible results.
Vince has significant second chair trial experience, including multiple jury trials. Most recently, he helped obtain a complete defense verdict in an admitted liability matter involving a plaintiff who underwent neck and shoulder surgery.
In his spare time, Vince enjoys playing golf, snowboarding, cycling, traveling, spending time with his family, and living an active lifestyle.
- California, 2016
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, WA
- J.D., 2016
- San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
- B.S., Kinesiology-Movement Science and Pre-Professional Development
Honors and Awards
- Graduated law school Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The State Bar of California
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Orange County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Italian American Lawyers Association
Past Employment Positions
- Legal Greenhouse
- San Diego, CA
- Gonzaga University Legal Assistance Health and Justice Project & Mortgage Foreclosure Clinic
- Spokane, WA
- Andre Morris & Buttery
- San Luis Obispo, CA
- Hon. Judge James F. Rigali
- Santa Barbara County Superior Court
- Brenneman Law Group
- Santa Maria, CA