Sam Younesi is an associate in the firm’s Irvine office. Sam primarily defends personal injury matters arising out of vehicle collisions, pedestrian accidents, and wrongful death actions. Prior to working at G3PM, Sam worked for a Sports Agency and clerked at multiple civil litigation firms.
Sam attended the University of Southern California where he received his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administrations from the Marshall School of Business. Sam subsequently received his J.D. from Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law.
In his spare time, Sam enjoys watching sports, playing golf, and spending time with his friends and family.
- California, December 2023
- Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
- J.D., 2022
- University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business
- B.S., Business Administration, 2018
Honors and Awards
- Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Marshall School of Business Dean's List
Past Employment Positions
- JJS Law LLP
- Los Angeles, CA
- Younesi & Yoss LLP
- Costa Mesa, CA